Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Place I Call Home




Not everybody gets to be with the people he loves. "Still searching" has become the cliche I had grown to detest. Everywhere you could see hearts being broken and dreams left unfulfilled. So what made me different from the rest? I could only smile at you and say.."I have a place I call Home." It may be not be the biggest mansion to rival the Taj Mahal nor it be as beautiful as the Hanging Gardens of Babylon..but it housed the two people I dearly love and they represent the shining beacon of hope that life don't have to be wasted.


I will not pass up the chance to see Joey and Ava smile at me when I wake up. Simple gestures that never fail to bring tears to my eyes. These people have given me forever. These two had given me back my life.

No comments: