Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Angel

The days seem longer while I await until I get to hold you in my arms. Restless nights I endure hoping that tomorrow will greet me with good news. It's a long ride from the house to where you are now. It breaks my heart everytime I have to leave you in the care of nurses. Are they treating you allright? Do they pick you up and comfort you whenever you cry? Are they able to hush your fears and whisper words of love to ease your doubts? How I wish you are with me right now. Your father says that I have nothing to worry about. I should listen to him but its so hard knowing that I could not see your first smile each day. How I would love to hear you cry as you demand to be fed at dawn. Singing you lullabies and having you feel the warmth of my touch. I pray that day is nearing real soon..
"well i am looking for an angel,
someone to watch over me
someone to lean on my shoulder
i want to feel how love can be
but some things don't come so easy
i've learned my lesson well
some things don't work the way you planned
sometimes you just can't tell
so i'm looking for an angel...

you are my paradise
the source of my desires
i believe in you so much
i'm longing for your touch
i need you by my side
so my dreams will fly
i can live this way because i know
i cry alone, i seem to cry alone

so what will I do without you?
who will I see when I close my eyes?
I can't another night alone without you here
'cause i can't face the night without u near

so I'm looking for an angel..
I'm looking for you..."

No comments: