Friday, September 7, 2007

What I Love and Crave For


I love life. I love to build relationships and nurture it to last for the longest time. Trust and loyalty is what I value most in any relationship thus I will stand and fight for it whenever I needed to. I think the best way to enjoy life is spending it with your loved ones.


I love to laugh. Though most of the time I am perceived as serious and conceited it only masked the shyness and vulnerability inside. But I find the dumbest idea in simple things and make or laugh to my corniest jokes. Life doesn't need to be so damn serious.

I crave for learning. I try to learn new things as much as I could and I try to see where my curiosity and capabilities will bring me. Few things that interest me are politics, poetry, music and fitness. I try to find time to learn and practice them whenever possible. I write poetry and blog entries to express my feelings and ideas.